Irish Farmers Markets Ltd is Ireland’s foremost network of farmers’ markets
The company is run by Seán McArdle. Seán and the rest of our staff have previously:
- Run dozens of farmers’ markets, both north and south of the border.
- Advised government on best practice for community-based shopping.
- Worked effectively with local authorities on market-centred regeneration projects.
- Created exciting one-day markets for private companies, such as Bank of Ireland’s recent Enterprise Week.
- Implemented markets at most large-scale shopping centres.
Whatever your background, we can help you achieve your goals with a farmers’ market. Get in touch now.